Product origin :hebei, china
Delivery time :10days
Supply capacity :500T per month
SPECIFICATION AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
FEATURE AND APPLICATION
* Primary antioxidant for organic polymers.
* Antioxidant for PE and PP cable insulations and films.
– excellent dielectrical properties
Extraction resistant in water-quenched PP film lines.
* Exhibits high performance in controlling degradation of polyolefins.
* Not absorbed by filler in polyolefins.
* Has high resistance to thermo-oxidative degradation.
* Can be used as the light stable grades
– blends of Antioxidant 1330 and HALS or combinations of HALS and UVA
* Can be used without a metal deactivator
* Antioxidant for SBS, Rubber, Polyamides, Polyesters and synthetic fiber. *High molecular weight and low volatility
*Low biological inert
*The food and drug administration (FDA) approves applications for all polymers and polymers that are used for indirect contact with food
*Waterproof and oil extraction *No abnormal smell, no taste
*A variety of polymers can be protected in processing and long-term applications *It is compatible with most polymer additives
*The use of filler and other modifiers remains effective *No color, no stain
*The water can be removed from the film production
*Electrical neutrality: the zero-dipole moment is an added advantage in electric applications *Low volatility does not migrate
*Low volatility does not move
Antioxidant 1330's high molecular weight makes it difficult to vaporize from polymers in processing and high temperature applications.Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) the results showed that there’s no significant weight loss (volatile) instructions (see below) before 320-330 ℃.
Antioxidant 1330 is the only approved by the FDA for currently in use or in the future development of indirect contact with food all polymer and polymer fusion (mixture) of high molecular weight phenolic antioxidants.
*Excellent long-term performance of heat resistance
In isolation, Antioxidant 1330 has excellent long-term preventive performance against the oxidative degradation of polypropylene at the usual temperature.
*Reduce with water
Antioxidant 1330 is easy to increase moisture portability, thereby reducing the maximum linear speed in the production of water quench polypropylene films.
*Excellent machining stability *Low non extraction
* For additional information please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet.
25Kg Carton,20KG PE BAG
Keep container tightly closed and dry and storage in cool place